Loose stools, refusal to take ORS, stopped solid food, eats fruits and vegetables, breast fed

Hello doctor, My daughter is 7 1/2 months now. She is passing loose stools from about a week for 5 to 6 times a day. We visited doctor. My daughter is reluctant to take ORS , even flavored ones. She also cries a lot to take the suspension/ syrup suggested. I tried diluting & adding some sugar to the medicine. She has stopped taking solid food like ceralac, ragi also. However she still likes to eat fruits & vegetables & is taking breast milk . Please suggest how we can give her ORS & other medicines in a smoother way.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
hi welcome,
you please as early as possible stop cerelac like food and go for breast milk ,fruits .
which will help your child.
passing loose stool at this age will be due to the development of teeth only, no need to give any medicine,simple warm water with a pinch of sugar and salt is enough
thanking you