Loose stools, no cramping before menstruation date. Are these symptoms of pregnancy?

My period is due tomorrow, but I have not any cramping. I had a bit last week for part of a day, but that was it. I tried to conceive three days before I ovulated this month. The only odd thing is that I have been having VERY loose stools for a few days now. Tests are negative, but then again with my last the test didn t read positive until the day after my period was due. Are no cramping and loose stools a sign of early pregnancy? :) Thank you so much for your valuable time!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013