Loose stools, heavy rectal bleeding, cramps. Colonoscopy shows blood, virus in colon. Cure?

For the past several years, I have had loose stools . Last October I had to go to the er due to heavy rectal bleeding . Doctors couldn t quite figure out what I had. I had a colonoscopy , and a scope down my throat . Found irritation and blood in my colon, due to a virus in my colon ??? I am still cramping and average 4 to 5 if not more loose stools daily. Today I found heavy blood in toilet, along with more cramping
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013