Loose stools, had discharge without any urge, had beer last night. Is it sphincter muscle ?

I am a 35 year old male. Caucasion. Height: 6 1 . Weight:245lbs. Last night I had too much beer to drink (by too much, I mean around 8 beers) followed by a few Beer Brats with some friends. The next morning, after I got out of the shower, I noticed that stool was running down my leg and some of it went on to my towel. As embarrassing this is for me...I did have an urge to go before I got out of the shower but felt that it wasn t very urgent, leaving me to think it s fine. This has never happened to me before and it worries me a bit. What would be the reason that I was not able to feel that I had looser stool than normal? Is it my intestines? Is it my sphincter muscle? I hope what I m asking is making sense. Any advice will do! Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer