Loose stools, extremely low appetite followed by vomiting. Had taken gatogade, sugarfree candies. Conclusion?

Hi, 2 days ago, i had Sushi for lunch, and at the same time there was an bug going around, when i got home on that night i cooked but feel like puking and i didn t want to eat, i didnt puke at all only had loose stall, today i am feeling a little better but for those 2 days i only been drinking gatogade and sugarfree candys for my energy level, i still dnt feel like eatting then i tried 3 crackers now i feel sick and wanted to puke is that cause i havnt eatten for 2 days??? and now as i type my tummy starting to growl, and im farting abit too, is that means i m getting better, i don t have pains aswell just weak from not eatting
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012