Loose stools, cramps, foul smell, autoimmune disease. IBS and low gluten intolerance?

i am 41 yr old female my doctor ran stool tests and blood test all are normal, i have loose stools every morning and have slight cramping in morning and have to use bathroom, i have bowel movements three times ad day all soft and embarssing to say foul smell. he says it might be IBS and a low intolerence to gluten , even though blood ttests show no sign of celiac disease . i have a autoimune disease and take medicines every day for it. what could be the reason ? is it what my doctor suggests?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012