Loose stools, continuous vomiting. Taken dependal-m, emeset, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea. Gastric pain?

I was travelling on the day when I had motions and contiguous vomitting, I took tablets like Dependal-M and Emeset-4 from the medical store,Vomitting stopped and motion also after a day or two but stomach pain was there. I went to doctor after a week and I was told that I was suffering from Diarrhea and given sporlac and Pan D tablets. Now Its been 20 days since I am alright but sudden stomach pain arises after eating rice and I started feeling like vomitting. What could be the reason , shall I go for a checkup again or it is just gasteric pain?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013