Loose stools after treatment for allergy, no improvement with Norflox, Zifi-o, darolac. What can be done?

Hi Dr.Samuel , 40 days ago I had lumps with redness in my legs ,approx 8 ,9 of them . After investigation by doctor it was told to me that this was because of insect bite . I was treated with anti bacterial and anti alergy for 7 days . Lumps were surpressed . After 2 days days I had acute loose motion . I was treated with Norflox - TZ for 3 days and it became better for 2 days and than again I started having liquidt stool , indegestion and loss of appitite .After reporting to the docter I was prescribed with probiotic sachet and few medication . I still dont feel better as my stool has not solidify . I have taken an another opinion and now prescibed with Zifi -o ,darolac and rabeloc for 5 days .I have been taking this medication from last 2 days , my stomach feel better but the stool has still not solidify . What do you advise doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer