Loose stools. Delayed period. Pregnancy tests negative. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, I am now 8 days late for my period, the first day of my last period was 9/1/12. I usually have sore breasts 2 weeks before my period, i have had no signs that my period is coming, I have had loose stools for a few days as well, I have taken 2 HPT 3 days after my missed period, and they both read negative, is it too early to tell? I have been tired for the past couple of days, could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Hello, I would be happy to help you.

While these are symptoms of pregnancy, given the negative tests after a missed period you are probably not pregnant.

The test will turn positive at the latest 2 weeks after the last episode of unprotected intercourse.

Your bowel symptoms are not unusual in terms of being cycle related.

I hope this helps.