Loose stool, malabsorption, Giardia positive, blood test normal. How to prevent stomach problem?

hi i am diagosed with ibs but i dont think so i have its becoz i have +ve giardia which is cured but malabsoption is still present.i dont have much pain and cramping but culture of stool is not good is become loose and watery.....actully iwent to kolkata from when i got these symtom at 1st time doc diagnosed me with intestinal infactiom but not cured and become cronic stage and now i cant digest milk and no get more energy and feel fatigue and muscels pain and i am totally depressed becoz all type of blood test are normal and i dont want to go through endoscopy and all becoze if i have ibs no need to go throught but what can other problem i have ...important thing is that if i go for running its cause loose motion and if drink hot water is cause loose motion i dont know to do totally depressed about that what to do i loose weight near to 8 kg ....i having this problem since last 1 and half year and in between i improved some weight...and i used to take whey protein to improve weight and go to gym....can that can lead to my stomach problem ....plz help and sugesst me what to do....
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012