Loose, smelly and stick stools, had irritable bowel syndrome, taking healthy diet. Suggestion?

Hello :-) I ve had loose stools for some time now and have just put it down to the fact that I was diagnosed with possible IBS many years ago but am now getting fed up with it as they re very smelly, stick to the side of the pan and I need to wipe lots to clean up! I got given some tablets by my GP but she wasn t very sympathetic and they didn t really help. I haven t had a proper formed stool for years now - I drink lots of water, hardly any alcohol , lots of fruit and veg and generally a healthy diet (no fried foods or white bread etc). Before I go back and ask to see another GP I just came across you here and wondered what your thoughts may be please. Many thanks for your time. Paula.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
your problem iswit food protein allergy
As any of te food protein start suddenly reacting with body protein to cause ibs as the latest studies indicate
getting blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato rice and other food proteins you take will help you
the food proteins coming positive should be eliminated completely to get te results
eliminating food proteins with supportive therapy help many of my patients suffering like this