Loose scrotum after constant masturbation. Due to stopping body building exercises?

I used to masturbate a lot from the age of 15 now 21,but stopped15 days ago but my scrotum has got very very loose,I am very frustrated about this matter please help cause my scrotum looks stretchy and very loose,2 months before I consulted a urologist and he gave me some tests which I did and the results were normal but the scrotum was loose that time too but he said its normal,I also used to do natural bodybuilding but has stopped since 2012 because of an injury in the shoulder ,Can the stopping of bodybuilding a reason of loose scrotum,please help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013