Loose penis, unable to have sex, no erection, masturbation previously. Can it cause impotence, advise?

Problem with Sex. My penis has become so loose that I am unable to have sex? my penis is quite small. about 5 inches. but my major problem is now a days I have seen that there is no erection . It s always very loose. I used to do a lot of masturbating previously.and now I m totally useless. I m just 24 and unmarried. Last week I tried sex with a girl, and failed to even enter my penis in her vagina because it was so loose.I am very much afraid Do I become impotent? If I can t become a father, there is no need to live. Please help me giving suggestions. How I can I make my penis muscle stronger? Somebody please advice
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012