Loose motions, white specs in stools, headache, nausea, hives, itching. What could this be?

I ve been having diarrhea for the past 3 days. Today I noticed some white specks in it. It almost looks like short pieces of white thread. I ve also had a headache for 2 days now. It seems to be isolated on the right side of my head and at times I feel nauseous. Also, I been getting what appears to be hives all over my body for the past month. They itch very badly and usually disappear after a day if I don t scratch ...but new ones appear in other places. I have no fever.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012