Loose motions, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite. Taking domperidone. Permanent cure?

Hi Doc, Im XXXXX.I hav loose motion since last 3 days and i vomitted ones yesterday mrng. Had fever day before B cos of empty stomach. i hav lost my appetite.Ive no stomach pain.feel lethargic. im taking Domperidone for vomitting and loperamide for loose stool . i ve lost 2 kg wt. im also on watchful diet and active. Sh i start any antibiotic like ornidazole or metronidazole or Tinidazole . kindly advice .Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013