Loose motions, vomiting, fever, enterogermina, domestal, calpol, taxim O

Hi, My son( 1 year 1 month) was having Loose motions and Vomiting and fever (near 100 F). As my doctor was out of city, to treat him, I have used the same medicines which were given 1 month back to him when he was having same problems. The medicines were Enterogermina(1 per day till 3 days), Domestal(4 to 5 times during 2 days), Calpol ( 1 time only) and Taxim O (50 mg tab for one time only). Now he is fine. But my question is, Was it fine to give all these medicines to him. And also he had vomiting while having food 1 time yesterday. Apart from this, I still feel that his digestive system is not yet working well. So what should I give him now?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012