Loose motions, pain in left body, gas. On healthy diet. What is wrong?

Hi doctor, I am a 48 year old female, i weigh 55 kgs, 165cm tall. I am generally quite healthy and exercise 4 to 5 times per week. My diet is good and consists of Breakfast: Greek yoghurt with Banana, berries,with LSA mix and Chai seeds., or oats and banana. Lunch salad with Protein( Tuna or chicken and egg) Dinner Lean meat and vegies, occasionally brown rice or mashed Sweet potato. i would drink perhaps 3 glasses of red wine per week, one coffee per day or water. i don t drink juice o soft drink. Recently my stool have been quite loose and occasionally I get pain in my left side, similar to a wind pain but can last 12 hours. Could you tell me what might be causing this and what should I eat to get firmer stools . Regards L Turner
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013