Loose motions on eating slightly heavy meal, grumbling sounds from stomach, no relief with medicines. Tests and medicines advice?

I have loose motion when eat little heavy meal even normal condition also feel stomach sound ,i consult doctor first time he prescribe medicine like contain of ofloxacin and orinidazole ,pre and probiotic tablet and etc ,after this i free from stomach pain ,others symptoms are same .what kind of test should be taken and medicine pls suggest , I am feeling it since 15 days
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012