Loose motions, loss of appetite, hyper acidity. Had taken Famtak, librex. What can be done?

Sir I am sufering from hyper acidity and indigesation for last 30 years. Upto 2011 I used to take one Omiparazol capsuls in the night 1 hour before meal. I was alright, but for last 6 months I am suffering from frequent disorder or stomath/loose motion. I consulted local Doctor he prescribed Fametak 40 and Librax and discontinued taking omiparazol. Now loosemotion or disorder of stomach is not so frequent, but now I feel loss of apetite and hyper acidity in spite of consuming two tablets of Famtak 40 and two tablets of librex immediately after meal. What should I donow. Should I again start taking omiparazol and discontinue taking Fametak and librex? I am basically vegetarian, but smooker. I do not take wheat and wheat products.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012