Loose motions, giving vibact zn powder and topcef, not cured. Related to climatic temperature or health problems?

Good Morning, My Son is suffering from loose motions from the last 03 days and his stool is some what liquid type with quantity of mothers breast milk . His motion is around 05 times a day and we consulted a pediatrician and he suggested some medicines such as Vibact Zn powder to be given 02 times a day and also a syrup called Topcef to be given 2.5ml twice a day. We are continuing his dosage but his motions have not yet been stopped. Is this symptom is due to the climatic temperature or due to his health problems. I would be much thankful if you can kindly guide me in this matter. Awaiting for your reply. Regards, I.Shiv Kumar.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012