Loose motions dark reddish in color, took Norflox, Pantop, Zanocin. LFT test shows abnormal Bilirubin direct. Why is it ?

Esteemed Sir,
I had loose motions and after 4days I took 1tablet of Norflox400 in afternoon.Next day I went to doctor and he Prescribed me Pantop-40 and Zanocin each of 10 to be taken for 5 days.5th day I gave stool test and in the report
mucus is '+',
Pus cells 3-4/hpf,
Veg.cells/Fibres is '+',
Starch is '+'
and Bacteria is '+'.
I also gave LFT test in which the abnormal thing was Bilirubin-Direct:0.45mg/dl.I found thick dark sticky reddish loose stools during loose motions but RBC is Nil.I gave CBC test also and abnormal thing is 42/hr.I have some kind of pressure or mild pain below my right side ribs,which is intermittent and having this thing for long period of time.But my previous LFT tests also never shown any huge abnormality
Please help me out sir...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013