Loose motions black in colour, vomitting. Taking medicines. Matter of concern?

I feel like I might of had the nasty stomach flu everyone has been talking about. Yesterday I could not eat anything and kept pooping liquid and throwing up if I tried to eat anything. Today I feel better and the throwing up has stopped I just ate and held it down but I just pooped liquid that is black... I have taken pepto bismo and same advil for the fever and stomach aches I had yest... Should I be worried or will it eventually work out of my system?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013