Loose motions, anus red, irritated, bleeding, had anal intercourse. Suggestions?

for a little more than 2 weeks now i ve been experiencing liquid poop, when i get gassy i have to the bathroom immediately or fecies may get on my underwear. In the past couple of days my anus has been a little red and irritated and a little bit of blood has followed. My diet has not changed, i have not traveled, but i do have anal intercourse. What should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two most possibilities to fit your condition.these include

1.first possibility is,ANAL FISSURE;

possible causes include;

-trauma caused by strained evacuation of hard stool
-repeated passage of diarrhoea

local examination may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility is HEMORRHOIDS;

straining at with increased intra abdominal and haemorrhoidal venous pressures

other causes

-constipation
-diarrhoea
-portal hypertension
-prolonged sitting and standing

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you