Loose motions and then constipation. Ayurveda medicine helped. Why is it happening again?

Hi, i hv bad digestive system for years now. i used to have loose motions always around 6 yrs back.. den i started having constipation wich doctors said is colitis .. once i bleeded also frm my amus drop by drop.. took ayurvedic medi n relieved.. now i get loose motions n wen i take medicine for it it converts in constipation... n den i hv to take medicine fr constipation... y dis frequent change?? wats its reason n cure??
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012