Loose motions and stomach pain, improper food intake, no relief with buscopan and ciplox. Cure?

Hello, I am 30 years old Male. I am having stomach upset problem from past 5 days. I believe this is caused by improper food intake. From then i am suffering from Mild stomach pain now and then followed by Loose Motions. I just consulted my known Doctors over phone and took 1 Buscopan. Next day i took Ciplox 500 Mg. It did not worked well, i took sporolac 2 times 2 tab each and in night i took sencil forte. Today morning, i am feeling a bit ok, but still i can feel a little stomach pain now and then. Can you please advise
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012