Loose motions after eating at an unhygienic place. Situation reoccurring after completion of antibiotic dose. Reason?

hi sir once i eat samosa in a dirty place and drink water. after i get loose motion. this was 2 years ago. doctor given me ciplox for 5 days it was ok when taking pills. but when i complete the course once more started. in between 2 -3 times it happens that when i am taking the antibiotics it becomes normal. but after 3 days it starts once more. i am taking gemer2
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Hi, I had gone through your queury and understand your concern.

Brief answer:The reason of recurring loose motion may be due failure of maintaining proper food and water hygiene as well as personal hygiene.Another reason my be the use of unsuitable or resistant drug.

Detailed answer:The best thing for preventing diarrhea is to eat safe food and to drink safe water.Moreover,one should maintain personal hygiene like washing hands with soap and water before eating and after defecation etc.

Since you have been suffering frequently from diarrhea,I would suggest you to consult with a physician and get a stool R/M/E.

Hope this helps you.
Wish you good health.