Loose motions, abdominal cramps, wind, no nausea, no giddiness

I am 62 yrs Male working for a trading house. For the past few days my stomach is loose i.e., stool condition is loose, like precipitated, with bursting sound and pressure , along with wind and some cramps in the abdomen. Seemingly infection in the intestine , may be due to eating out. No. of motions is not much, but 3 times in the morning and once in the evening. Appetite is OK. Feeling cramps in the forearms and lower portion of legs. No giddiness and no nausea. Thirst is normal. I come across such conditions may be 3 to 4 times a year. Please kindly advice, Sir.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012