Loose motion, soft brownish stool. Stool test done. Taken Flagyl. What does the report indicate?

My son who is 8 years is having a little lose stomach since last two weeks. Now he still goes to the toilet 2 times daily with soft brownish stool . It is not normal for him who is generally constipated. We sent his stool to the lab and found that there no micro organisms but some traces of WBC (rare) and RBC (few). His mother gave him Flagyl for 5 days which finished just few days back. Will appreciate if Stool readings indicate anything
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012