Loose motion , slight abdiminal pain, gas and burning in the stomach due to Hepatic Hemangioma

Hi Doctor , I am a male, 48 years old, I am diagnosed by CT Scan with 2 Hepatic Hemangioma , measuring about 2x2.1x2. Since last one and half month I am suffering from loose motion , slight abdiminal pain, gas and burning in the stomach and during motion. My question is about the treatment option and if there is any risk in the long run. Is this stomach disorder is due to this hemangioma? please advise. My height is 5 fit 5 inch.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011