Loose motion, mucus with blood, headache, fever. Do not have piles

Hi Doctor, Im 30yr old male,a bachelor ...residing in Bangalore,India.My food habits are non veg on alternative days and have serious trouble with milk as it leads gas.I consume food mostly from outside during breakfast & lunch.Im having trouble in motion. I have contionous loose motion since yesterday with mucus and blood combined. I have turned weak and suffering a bit of headache and have temperature. A couple of week back I had motion with chunks coated in dark blood. I had no pain,but contionuous flow of blood at the end of stool scared me. This lasted fir two weeks. Later I tried avoiding too spicy and chicken food and then I was reduced but now its back again with mucus and blood....I have no piles and no pain during motion in the anus . All i know is my stomach hurts...please advice
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013