Loose motion in green color

Hi I am going to gym for past 3 months. Now i am taking Lipo 6 black fat buner to reduce fat and now i have reduced 4 kgs . While taking fat burner i was going loose motion daily twice / thrice in yellow color but past three days i was going loose motion in green color. Is there any problem in my body. Please advice Regards Saran
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Fat burners usually cause the person to pass a fatty stool that is frothy smelly and yellow in colour. Excessive passage of stool might even cause a greenish coloration to appear in the stool. There is nothing to worry. Stop the tablets for 3-4 days and then resume.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal