Loose motion, dose for enterogermina

hi my daughter is 16n half months old. yestreday hse did loosemotion 4 times in day.. today she did 3 times till now ..i gv enterogerminica at 11:25 in morning when should i gv her next.. i m worried abt her
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Hi, thanks for using HCM.

Loose stool is common problem in most of children due to food changes not to worry. Most important thing is hydration, need to maintain hydration adequately with use of ORS. enterogerminica can be given two times a day. 12 hr apart.
If your child becomes very thirst or not taking orally, irritable consult doctor immediately.