Loose motion after eating high protein food. Urine test abnormal. Is this normal?

Hi Doctor, I had some high Protein Food the day before series of loose motion (6-7 time) & then i had my Urine Routine test , which came to be abnormal saying that high protein. Please let me know is it normal ? I want to have this test again to show i am normal for Immigration purpose. Please suggest me some non medicinal approach , for eg. Avoiding Protein & Drinking more water ( Thats what i am doing now) . Thanks for support. Ravi
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
A high urine protein is definitely abnormal.
You need to repeat the test and if it still persists you need to see a nephrologist as this may be a sign of kidney disease.
Unless we know the cause we cannot suggest an appropriate therapy.
Hope this helps
Good luck