Loose motion. Gave Walamycin, Taxim o. Mucus, blood spots in stool. Gave Zn20. Now sticky stool. Antibiotics advisable?

Hi, my son is 4.5 months old and suffering from loose motion past 20 days. Initially my pediatrician suggested Walamycin for five days and a stool culture. After the report she gave Taxim o. Though the water loss got controlled but we could see Mucus and blood spots in stool. We consulted another pediatrician who adviced to give Zn20 and have pH, reducing substance and routine. but couldn't found anything with a pH of 6. but now again he is doing a sticky curd like stool 5-6 times a day. we could see minor blood spots in it. though water loss is not there. When we asked the pediatrician he adviced to give Zifi100 (cefixime). is it safe to give antibiotic again and again? Thanks in advance...
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013