Loose, frequent stools, stomach pain. Symptoms related to gall bladder or STDs?

i pass frequent stools and lately they have been loose and sort of fall out. my stomach gets upset when i eat food and i have to run to the bathroom and its usually loose stool and my stomach will ache. ive noticed the day after drinking out at the bars my stomach the following day is upset and i run to the bathroom multiple times. im under suspicion that i have a gull bladder issue? ive talked to my mom about this and she tells me i need to relax because herself and her father have had similiar issues growing up where they just have to go. so im unsure if its axiety? gall bladder? or a std?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013