Loose, frequent, bloody, mucous filled stools. No pain, discomfort. Reason?

Hi. I dont know where to look for answers to some stomach issues my husband has been having. We currently dont have insurance and in the past have had issues with the ER not wanting to look for a problem so my husband isnt rushing to the doctor. The symptoms he has described so far is: loose, frequent stools bloody, raw egg like mucus a bloody clumpy substance that looks like a pieces of intestinal wall This has been going on for approx a month. He says he has no pain or discomfort
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013