Loose food pipe, causing indigestion, bloating in stomach. Wants to do yoga. How to treat this condition?

i have the problem of loosness of my food pipe i have done my endoscopy under endoscopy result doctors said me that my food pipe has loosed because of this i have the problem of indigestion the body feels like a hard ness inside so i want to ask how to get rid of my problem please guide me i want also add that can the yoga exaecises me to help also get rid out of this problem
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It should not creat any problem to you. Your main problem is indigetion. Take blnd food rich in fiber. Take tab unienzyme two times daily before food for two weeks. Take more fruits green vegitable. You should get rid of your problem soon.