Loose, flaky stools in the morning after drinking coffee. No weightloss, pain. Symptoms of IBS?

I have had very loose stools in the morning after coffee since 2006, usually go at least twice within the hour and that is it for the rest of the day. For the last year I have noticed I usually need to go when I get up and will sometimes have serious cramping and will usually go several times in the morning but I m fine throughout the day. When I cramp I noticed the stools are narrow but most of the time they are just loose. I also have flaky stools that float with undigested food. I never now what it will look like as it changes almost daily. I have called to get scheduled for a colonoscopy I haven t had one yet. I am female 50 years old, good heath, non smoker. I m worried it is cancer however I feel fine, haven t lost weight and have NO abdominal pain thru the day. I only have cramping some mornings. Is this more consistant with IBS?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012