Loose bowel movements, painful stomach, redness, stool has mucus, vomiting. Help?

My son has had loose bowel movements, pain in his stomach. They did an upper GI yesterday and said they saw nothing just some reddness. This morning his food he ate last night was in his stool with lots of mucas.
He has been throwing up and loose bowels since January of this year. He has lost 40 lbs. The doctor said I will see him in 2 weeks. What should i do??? What is going on with his stomach?? This wait.. watching him in pain is crazy!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013