Looks unwell after alcohol. Can he have had spikes with eye drops?

My boyfriend had a beer last night at a pub and stood up to take a photo of something, but made the mistake of leaving his drink behind......this morning half past five he phoned me not knowing where he is or was and what happened after he got in his car, friends advised us that his drink might have been spiked, they say the most popular item to spike with is eyedrops....and i can see it in his eyes and face he looks unwell, is their anything i can give him.....
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
well what eye drops you are talking about,well best advise here would be tell your boyfriend to control over the booze.