Looking for vitamins to take to ensure a healthy life style, prevent cold sores. Any suggestions ?

I am looking for vitamins to take to ensure a healthy life style and prevent cold sores by keeping up a strong immune system . I am a 25year old female, in the military , so my job can cause stress as well as insufficient diet and sleep, because of this I know taking vitamins is essential to stay healthy. I work out 3-5times per week and run 3-6 days a week. I do not smoke daily, I will have an occasional social cigarette, when having a night out. I drink 1-2 times per week on weekends, socially as well, or less. I do my best to stay active and avoid unhealthy activities. I try to eat a well balanced healthy diet, but I leave room for occasional indulgences. I have been researching vitamins on line to get an idea of what might be necessary to aid my lifestyle. With my research it seems the following vitamins would be beneficial: A,B,C,D and E, Calcium, magnesium , zinc and Lysine (which I already take daily 500-1000mg). My question is, are there any vitamins or multi-vitamin you would recommend? Also how much of each vitamin would you recommend I take daily? I am open to suggestion and again my main goals are maintaining a healthy lifestyle, strong immune system and prevention of cold sores.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013