Looking for a psychiatrist who accepts IBX, Personal Choice PPO, have sleep disorder

i am looking for a psychiatrist who accepts IBX, Personal Choice PPO in or close to Media, PA, 0000. I have a sleep disorder . Each time I contact IBX for this information, I receive misinformation. This disorder is greatly interfering with my life to the point wherein I cannot work. I currently have a psychiatrist, however she is geographically located way too far away. It is also the policy of her office that I see a psychologist at this office. Too far away. My psychiatrist weaned me off of diazapam with the promise of a swipe test in my mouth to determine what meds would work for me, then did not follow through. Frustrated.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013