Looking for a psychiatrist / psychopharmacogist in the NYC area

Hi, I m looking for a psychiatrist/psychopharmacogist in the nyc area for my mother. She is 82 and lives in Westchester. She has already consulted a local neurologist , who said after two tests she does not have alzheimers. He did say that her memory problems are in his opinion largely due to anxiety . She does not want to admit to having an anxiety or stress problem. I would need to meet with the doctor first to explain her situation
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013