Look all mixed up, floats, miss some lines while reading, spelling is poor, frustrated. Suggestion?

I am struggling with reading. The letters look all mixed up and everything floats of the page. same with numbers. I mean to say something but something else comes out. I skip over lines when I read and say words backwards. I add or take out certain letters and words. I read slow and even then have little comprehension of what I just read. My spelling is poor. I get homophones mixed up. I also ten to say thing weird and have trouble expressing myself verbally and written. I have a very big vocabulary but can only spell phonetically. I get the order of letters mixed up when I spell and write and can hardly remember the alphabet. The word left becomes felt. I often thinks something looks right when it's not or change it around so it makes more sense I can get something one page and forget it or don't know how to say it the next. I stumble over easy words and spend half of my time visualizing and studying bigger words. I also skip over words when I read. I tend to also just leave my mistake and give up because I'm so frustrated and everything is swimmy. I have both my eyes and ears checked up to date. Please help! What is wrong with me!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013