Longer periods, mid-cycle bleeding post taking birth control named Generness Fe. Is it normal?

I m 17 and this is my second month talking the birth control Generness Fe. The first month my period came out to be normal. Two weeks later, I had my period again; this time is was lighter. A week later, I have gotten my period again which I am currently on. Today is my 9th day having it; it is very light (such as my second period in the first month), and I have no pains or anything. So my question is, why is my period longer than 7 days?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
irregular light bleeding like you describe is a not uncommon side effect of the pills. the good news is that it usually resolves after 2-3 months and you ahod start having regular light periods as long as you take the pills regularly.

please let me know if you have any more questions.