Longer periods, large and thick blood clots with discolored pale color. What does this mean?

I ve been on my period for a while now, but suddenly the flow is much faster, and I m having regular blood clotting of a regular color but then I have blood clots that are larger and they are a discolored pale color, not clear, just not brown or red. The thickness of these type blood clots are VERY thick and with the toilet paper, it s more difficult to tear the blood clot a part while normal ones are easily smashed Not too sure what this could mean.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012