Longer menses post heavy alcohol consumption, spotting every time after drinking. Should I get checked for internal bleeding?

i am a 29yr ol woman. i have never had menustral regulated but this month i bled for almost 15days. my mom said it was because i was drinking alot lately. my period finally went off but ofcourse i kept partying. it was then i noticed that everytime i drank there would be a bloody show in my panties and on the toilet paper. should i get this checked is it internal bleeding is it my scared
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012