Long, thin skin pieces on labia minora, itching and discomfort. Immediate treatment required?

Hi! I found a few long, thin, skin pieces (skin colored, not white) not cauliflower in shape, but, more linear on my labia minora . It s causing me some itching and discomfort. I put a little vinegar on it, and it didn t turn white, like a vaginal wart would. It remained pink/skin toned. I think it may be vestibular papillomatosis, based on pictures, and descriptions. I am seeing my OBGYN in a month for a pap smear . Do you think I can wait until then to have her take a look at them? Or, shall I try to see her sooner?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  328 Awaiting Answer