Long-term heart palpitations, normal EKG, chest pain, dizziness, muscle spasms, anxiety

Hi, I am a 20 year old female who has been having long-term heart palpitations. But over the past few weeks they are becoming worse and more frequent. I try to avoid caffeine and I am not taking fish oil supplements to decrease the amount of palpitations, but it doesn t have much an effect. I have had an EKG and the results show that they are normal. However I still am experiencing chest pain , dizziness , uncontrollable shaking, muscle spasms, and extreme anxiety along with the heart palpitations. And when it is over after a few hours, I find myself feeling exhausted and my muscle ached around my back and shoulders. Is it possible that I have a panic disorder , which can lead to a hyper active thyroid? I mean these panic attacks come out of nowhere and I feel that I have no sense of control, and overall it is interfering with my daily life since I can hardly sleep at night fearing for my next attack.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012