Long term epilepsy patient, on carbatol-200, attacks preventable through surgery ?

Respected Sir, I am a long time epilepsy pataient(20 years),first 10 years i was having carbatol-200 twice a day but seizure accure twice in these years after consulting doctor he told me to take a extra dose that is trice a day but till date i am having seizures last year seizure accured me twice & this year till now seizure accured twice,Sir can this seizures can be cured by sugeory if yes please let me know the cost and what to do. your faithfully
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012